1st Post



I am in the music mode today, it is also Saturday. I'm feeling the postal service today. The band has been one of my favorite groups for a long while now. You know how you can play a certain artist over and over and get tired of their songs? Well, The Postal Service isn't like this. Their music is almost timeless. You may think you do not know them, but if you have heard the "Such Great Heights Cover" you already do know them! Their songs leave me feeling free. The tags for this specific artist I will give is. . .
Freedom
Hope
Nature
Romantic
Poetry
Connections
Free spirit
Clean
Technology
Euphoric
Philosophical
Elemental

Ever since Owl City came debut, I am always reminded of The Postal Service. I have all respect for Owl City and I love their music, but I just believe that they are just making it bigger with the style of The Postal Service. At least the influence isn't wasted. Owl City is doing really well.

0 Response to "1st Post"

Post a Comment